TVH, IPTV ( non- torrent), Youtube...

Общее обсуждение платформы, вопросы работы форума и т.д.

TVH, IPTV ( non- torrent), Youtube...

Сообщение s_hippy » 12 мар 2019, 12:30

Re: http://www.alexelec.in.ua/nastrojka-tvi ... #more-4946

I read above, but I don't use Torrent TV yet, just "regular" http m3u IPTV links from online...

1. I am assuming this refers to torrents when Acestream+ TVH + HTSP PVR is needed, and has better performance than PVR Simple Client ?

2. For regular m3u links, is there any advantage to using TVH + HTSP PVR over PVR Simple Client?

3. You have mentioned youtube-dl + youtube-play script for Youtube live and VoD streams.

How about other sites like Dailymotion and Vimeo? How would their URL structure look like, with YouTube streaming as pipe:///usr/bin/youtube-play https://youtu.be/(11 digit code)?

4. What is the performance difference between youtube-dl + youtube-play vs plugin.video.youtube (Youtube add-on for Kodi)? For example, for HLS vs mpegdash streams?
s_hippy

Автор темы

Re: TVH, IPTV ( non- torrent), Youtube...

Сообщение LordMerlin » Вчера, 10:48

1. Slightly more performance, much more stability and more features. For example, a TimeShift.
2. The same advantages as when using this bundle with the Acestream.
3. You can try similar to YouTube. As far as I know youtube-dl supports and Dailymotion and Vimeo.
4. As far as I know, the use of the script does not increase the speed, and the ability to play 1080p and 4K stream.
LordMerlin

Национальный флаг:
Russia

Сообщение s_hippy » Сегодня, 02:38

LordMerlin писал(а):1. Slightly more performance, much more stability and more features. For example, a TimeShift.
2. The same advantages as when using this bundle with the Acestream.
3. You can try similar to YouTube. As far as I know youtube-dl supports and Dailymotion and Vimeo.
4. As far as I know, the use of the script does not increase the speed, and the ability to play 1080p and 4K stream.

Thanks !

Re #4, what I meant is that with the plugin.video.youtube add-on, we do have HLS v mpd (mpegdash) issues. Kodi 18 plays mpd well but HLS has stuttering problems; Kodi 17.6 plays HLS but has mpd issues.

Do you know any HLS or mpd playback issues with youtube-dl add-on for Kodi?
s_hippy

Автор темы

Сообщение LordMerlin » Сегодня, 09:16

Hey.
Sorry friend, I use the usual addon for YouTube, for those videos that I watch this is more than enough))
LordMerlin

Национальный флаг:
Russia